Monday, March 06, 2006

Ahhh, a nice clean kitchen. I even have a clean floor!! I don't like to mop, but I sure love a clean floor. What is that? What is it about cleanliness that makes us feel so good? But I have to admit, I HATE to clean. My house is almost always in shambles, at least to my standards anyways. But oh well. I got the kitchen done and I got one out 3 bathrooms taken care of. Oh and I vacuumed!! So actually I accomplished a lot today (for me that is)!!

So I'm almost done with my first amigurumi, Pinky. For some strange reason I decided to listen to my brother and give her 'hair.' Boy what a mistake that was! I'm going to be sitting here forever trying to give her a full head of hair!! Oh well, the next one I make will be a little easier than this one. But for the most part I'm pretty pleased with Pinky.

I have a girlfriend (no she's not MY girlfriend, I'm in a hetro marriage) who's going to have a baby in about 3 months. Her shower is April 1st, so I have less than a month to make a baby blanket and a bear! And I have no idea what colors to use. I hate that. Hey! Does anybody else feel like a major dork when they want to make a gift for someone? I'm always wondering, is it good enough? Is it going to last, is it going to fall apart? Is the person going to like it, or are they just going to blow smoke up my...., well I'm sure you get the picture.

And I still feel a bit silly posting my thoughts, but I guess if you don't like them, you just won't read on, or you'll tell me I'm silly, but regardless, I still feel dorky. So I think that's it. I really don't have much else to say. But, remember, happy thoughts, lusious merriment, and much happy(obsessive) yarning!

Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I hate to clean too :P I'd much rather be crocheting, reading or gardening. Looking forward to seeing your creations.